Canada is a prominent place that makes it an ideal location for the enthusiast, full-time travelers, backpackers, and more. In fact, you can spend a few weeks to months in Canada without getting bored. If you are planning your next travel to Canada this 2020, here’s an easy-ride travel guide for you. Prepare your eta Canada immediately!
Things To Do In Canada
(1) In July, Calgary Stampede is widely celebrated. Thousands of people gather for the carnival, drinking contests, and multi-day rodeo! If you are thinking of a place where one can pretend like a real cowboy, this is the perfect one!
(2) If you are into snowboarding and skiing, then Banff can be your best place to go during winter. It has the most famous mountains for great trails.
(3) To explore more of Canada’s sumptuous seafood, great hiking trails, whale watching, and extreme shopping, then the western island, Vancouver, is the best place to go! This one is the perfect place to unwind and reflect.
(4)For a budget-friendly journey in Canada, you can also go to Calgary. It offers low-cost events like rollerblading, picnic in the parks, and other hiking trails.
Travel Costs And Activities
(1) In accommodation, rates range from $30 CAD ($22 USD) to $65 CAD ($48 USD). The cheapest one allows you to stay in a dorm-type room at a hostel. On the other hand, the higher range allows you to check in to budget room hotels.
(2) Foods are also inexpensive if you decide to cook or go to pubs. In a typical meal-out at restaurants, it will cost you USD 15-26 or around CAD 50-75 (USD 27-55) per week. However, sandwich shops cost lesser than the usual Canadian meals.
(3) There are a lot of activities that you can do in Canada. Some of them are hiking, canoeing, kayaking, skiing, rafting, and snowboarding. All ages will enjoy these activities! Processing your eta Canada is one step ahead of a fun journey!
More Tips To Save Money
- Check sites for coupons
- Go to Canada during summer for free summer festivals
- Enjoy outdoor activities
- Prefer using Megabus or any ride-sharing services